View Profile Epitaph64

HAHAHHA

I loved it. Especially the labor laws, 9/10! :D

4 Game Reviews

Nice game

I liked this. Was fun and pretty original, plus the music was awesome haha :P

Anyways, love the style that makes it feel like an older game and also the controls are responsive, which is good ^_^

Pretty good

I liked the implementation of the idea, but I would kind of like to see something like power-ups. For instance, a power-up drops that is the magical boomerang which you can use once. You throw it and it circles around and kills a small group of them and such. And there could be bombs and what-not. That's just my 2 cents, but I give it an 8 (6 without the music, but that really holds it together in my opinion.)

Average

I thought it was a pretty generic idea, got to level 32 before getting bored with the concept entirely. Other than that, it was ok.

53 Audio Reviews

Great work on this for sure! I'm glad to see another artist that has posted on here for many years, steadily improving, although I see you've been much busier than I have ;)

As a tip, if you set the song to be Music - Loop then the loop option will be checked automatically which should reduce the confused reviews wondering why it cuts off where it does.

Nice, I really like the side-chaining style effect you put on the kicks.

DemonicNobility responds:

Thanks for your kind feedback! I'm glad to see the things I tried turned out well in the song.

Nice song!

Lumina33 responds:

Thank yo so much! :D

Making music and scoring flash. What else?

28, Male