Fleeing Destruction Fleeing Destruction

Great work on this for sure! I'm glad to see another artist that has posted on here for many years, steadily improving, although I see you've been much busier than I have ;)

As a tip, if you set the song to be Music - Loop then the loop option will be checked automatically which should reduce the confused reviews wondering why it cuts off where it does.

Island Vacation Island Vacation

Nice, I really like the side-chaining style effect you put on the kicks.

DemonicNobility responds:

Thanks for your kind feedback! I'm glad to see the things I tried turned out well in the song.

Haunted Castle (improved) Haunted Castle (improved)

Nice song!

Lumina33 responds:

Thank yo so much! :D

Crystal Cave Crystal Cave

Great stuff! I've been watching your progression of talent for awhile and just wanted to wish you well in continuing to pursue your full potential!

Lumina33 responds:

Wow really?! :O It's really motivating to have comments like this! Thank you so much :D

En Rogel (listen to this song) En Rogel (listen to this song)

Nice

I like the synth that kicks in and the drum beat.

thatbennyguy responds:

Thank you, those are my favourite parts of the song too :) Anything in particular needs improvement? Pls PM me :)

Benjamin

JEBBAL - Freedom of Dreaming JEBBAL - Freedom of Dreaming

Nice work here, it's great you are learning to make your own patches. It's a useful skill if you want to get into trance production! As I usually try to leave one critique per song, the one thing I might suggest is adding a pad or something to fill in the lower middle range of the spectrum once it's fully kicked in. Your 4/4 chords at the kick in could possibly be dropped down an octave to give it a more level feel. As always though, the artist chooses!

Jebbal responds:

I appreciate you taking time to really listen to the song and giving some good feedback. Its nice to receive a legitimate review every once in a while and not just a 9 or 10 rating with something like "I LOVE IT GOOD JOB!". And yeah this is my first trance song that doesn't use one single preset synth, making this style of music has come a long way for me! I'll play around with it some more and see what I can do about filling in the lower middle range because I definitely see what you mean there. I'll take a look at some of your work soon and leave you some kind words. :)

Thanks for the review!

-[ Funky Loop ]- -[ Funky Loop ]-

Love the groove

Has a really great groove going on. Sounds like music that would be in a 90s movie haha.

FlamingFirebolt responds:

90's movie!?
I'm not sure, sounds more late 80's to me.
All kidding aside, thanks you liked it!
-Firebolt-

Koopa Troopa Beach (finalacou) Koopa Troopa Beach (finalacou)

Wow

This is sweet stuff! Used to love this song while playing mario kart a long time ago... Good times :)

Soundshifter responds:

i know me too! that's why i remade it. thanks for listening.

[LY] Jepper's Cove [LY] Jepper's Cove

Conjures up good imagery

I like the emotion in this song, my only suggestion would be to have some sort of lead or something to add a bit more depth to it, since after about 2 minutes it gets a bit repetitive. Keep up the good work!

la-yinn responds:

Some tracks are not meant to have any distinguished lead. This is one of those tracks, it's about the vibes man. Really appreciate your review though. :D

~|| Caught in this world ~|| Caught in this world

Nice

Definitely needs lyrics, but it's pretty awesome.

T-Free responds:

Yeah, thank you very much! xP